EDUsummIT is a global community of researchers, policy-makers and practitioners committed to supporting the effective integration of Information Technology (IT) in education by promoting active dissemination and use of research. See this recent article.
EDUsummIT is organized in association with prominent international and national organizations (TBA).
EDUsummIT 2017 (Borovets, Bulgaria)
EDUsummIT 2015 (UNESCO/Bangkok, Thailand)
EDUsummIT 2013 (Washington, DC, USA)
EDUsummIT 2011 (UNESCO headquarters, Paris, France)
EDUsummIT 2009 (Kennisnet, The Hague, The Netherlands)
EDUsummIT 2019 Organizing Committee is composed of the following scholars:
- Members of the Steering Committee (Joke Voogt, The Netherlands; Gerald Knezek, USA; Petra Fisser, The Netherlands; Margaret Cox, UK; Thérèse Laferrière, Canada. Thérèse Laferrière (Université Laval, QC, Canada) and Margaret Cox (King's College, London, UK) are co-presidents for the EDUsummIT 2019.
- Members of the Local Organizing Committee (Alain Breuleux, McGill University; Fernand Gervais, Dean of Education, Université Laval; Christine Hamel, Université Laval; Stéphane Allaire (Université du Québec à Chicoutimi); Jean-Gabin Ntebutse (Université de Sherbrooke); Ann-Louise Davidson (Concordia University); Sandrine Turcotte, Université du Québec en Outaouais; Séverine Parent (Université du Québec à Rimouski).
EDUsummIT 2019 Local Organizing Committee is composed of the following Quebec-based partners:
EDUsummIT2019 also benefits from the contributions of an Advisory Committee:
- Jonghwi Park: Program specialist, ICT in Education, UNESCO Bangkok Education
- Yves Bolduc: Former Minister of Education, Quebec, Canada
- Ronald Canuel: Former school superintendent, Eastern Townships, QC, Canada, and CEO of the Canadian Education Association
EDUsummIT 2019 Host
Université Laval, Québec, Canada